Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been leaving it so long between posts, I have to check my blog to see what I wrote last!

I got home from work about 12.30pm, and Jamie just went off to work - the 2pm til 10pm shift. He is loving work. He got called out at 2.30am Saturday morning and had a great few hours tracking people down...then he went and cut firewood for the morning! That was probably a good thing because it kept him going for the rest of the day.

Lachlan went to his Nana and Grandad's on Friday afternoon - a spur of the moment thing. Nana called in to say hello and he asked if he could go home with her. So he did! Uncle Paul & Auntie Mel brought him home on Sunday.

Looking forward to Easter weekend - we'll just be around I think. Hopefully the jet ski will get a run.

No comments: