Saturday, March 08, 2008

It was our first Sunny Saturday in a few weeks. Me & the boys headed out this morning about 9.30 while Jamie slept in from his night shift. We spent a good while at the play ground and then came home via the sushi shop. I might make sushi my Saturday treat. A store opened in town a few a couple of months ago, though I only found out about it 3 weeks ago (shows how much I go to town). Anyway every week I go there I think the sushi gets better! Hopefully they do well so they don't close down (like the squillions of eateries at that premises have).

After the boys naps me Jamie & Lachie went over to the Harbour for a cruise on the jet ski. Fletcher went to his friend Connor's house. Lachie was supposed to go to a friend's as well, so me & Jamie could have "couple time" but they phoned back and cancelled. Anyway, it was lovely out on the water. Jamie thinks the jet ski is running well since its service at the beginning of the week. And I backed the trailer down on to the boat ramp! Luckily its really wide...

We got our TV out of storage yesterday. We can only watch DVDs and VCR though because there is no cabling to hook up the TV in the bedroom it is in. That's OK though. So I watched "Becoming Jane" last night, which wasn't very worth while.

Jamie's last night shift tonight, and then a few days off! I'm off to bake some cookies.


No comments: