After that lovely video and pix were taken, we got organised to go see our cousins at Ohiwa Holiday Park. We arrived just before 11am. It was a very windy so (fortunately!) we didn't go to the beach. I didn't fancy hiking all the way down there holding a baby - and my kids probably wouldn't have gone in the water anyway! Lachie did have a play on the bouncy pillow. We just lurked around the camp and the caravan. A great way to spend the day! Me Ben and Martin started a game of monopoly but I tired of it pretty early on. Dylan T took over from me. I believe Ben won in the end!
Jamie has been in Taupo all weekend at the A1 GP. Lucky for him it hasn't been jet skiing weather. I think we are due for some rain now. He's been working hard, but back tomorrow.
Fletcher threw my cell phone into the paddling pool on Friday morning so it is finally stuffed. I have been on the net all weekend trying to decide what to get next - Telecom The Evil Empire with crappy phones for only $10 a month - or Vodafone which is currently ripping me off....sigh.
Finally, we went to the architect Friday morning and got a second draft plan for our house. It is getting so exciting. The only real change is making the kids lounge more separate. So there should be loads of space for when y'all come to stay!

Lastly here is a picture of Fletcher with Lachie's sunglasses on. He thought he was pretty cool! He is a bit grumpy this afternoon - hopefully it is just tooth coming through.
Me and the boys went to church this morning and then this afternoon enjoyed feeding the ducks and playing at the park. Have a good week everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment