Its sort of back to normal around here, back in routine. Jamie went to work on Monday and Lachie went back to Starlights for his Monday morning.
Then today I went back to work and Fletcher went to Starlights too.
I found out that I got an awesome Christmas present from the partners at work - a very generous gift voucher from Body & Soul ("Advanced Skin & body therapy") - so there will be a few pedicures in the pipeline for me! Yippee! (I wasn't at work the last day before Christmas when they gave them out, so I got it today).
Work was good and I have plenty more to do at home.
Then today I went back to work and Fletcher went to Starlights too.
I found out that I got an awesome Christmas present from the partners at work - a very generous gift voucher from Body & Soul ("Advanced Skin & body therapy") - so there will be a few pedicures in the pipeline for me! Yippee! (I wasn't at work the last day before Christmas when they gave them out, so I got it today).
Work was good and I have plenty more to do at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment