Lovely sunny day.
Boys in bed.
Breakfast dishes done.
Grocery shopping done.
Laundry done.
Just got to get ready for dinner!
Just taking a moment to check things on the compooter. We had a good weekend. Saturday morning I went to the Ohope Craft Market with Abby, which was fun. Then I had my sister-in-law's baby shower at 12pm so that took up most of the afternoon.
We had an open home yesterday afternoon but I suspect nothing will come of that - the girl who has the contract on it came through with her pals, a single lady, and another couple. Apparently the couple thought it a little small and the single lady didn't say much at all (apart from that it was a nice place, of course).
This morning I went and did the groceries at 8am - before Lachie went to Starlights. I thought I did pretty well considering I left my shopping list at home!!
Have a good day!
We had an open home yesterday afternoon but I suspect nothing will come of that - the girl who has the contract on it came through with her pals, a single lady, and another couple. Apparently the couple thought it a little small and the single lady didn't say much at all (apart from that it was a nice place, of course).
This morning I went and did the groceries at 8am - before Lachie went to Starlights. I thought I did pretty well considering I left my shopping list at home!!
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment