How quickly the week goes by! But we have been keeping busy. Poor Lachie was sick after daycare on Wednesday so I was busy cleaning that up in the afternoon.
Yesterday we had a great day, we went up to Lake Rotoma for the day. It was Poppa's 86th birthday so he was there too. The boys enjoyed playing with Grandad and had good naps in the afternoon. I went for a walk around the beautiful lake while they slept. We drove home with Poppa at about 5pm. I never seem to do stuff like that during the week - for some reason I never think I have the time!
Just been for a nice walk up to the store. On the way back I stopped to chat to the neighbour, they have put their house on the market today. Their place is a little bigger so they are not 'competition' I shouldn't think. But hopefully it will bring people through our place!
Yesterday we had a great day, we went up to Lake Rotoma for the day. It was Poppa's 86th birthday so he was there too. The boys enjoyed playing with Grandad and had good naps in the afternoon. I went for a walk around the beautiful lake while they slept. We drove home with Poppa at about 5pm. I never seem to do stuff like that during the week - for some reason I never think I have the time!
Just been for a nice walk up to the store. On the way back I stopped to chat to the neighbour, they have put their house on the market today. Their place is a little bigger so they are not 'competition' I shouldn't think. But hopefully it will bring people through our place!
No comments:
Post a Comment