I've been staying here for over a week now. Havelock is such a lovely place - a great little village to nosey around. And I have noticed that I have gotten great service in the various places I've been - the Post Shop for instance! (Good service seems to be a rare thing in a Post Shop).
Another curious thing that me and Andy noticed is that our skin got very dry here...but I think mine has adjusted now.
The only thing that hasn't co-operated is the weather. Its been very cold and gloomy. Today however, its been mild and gloomy, so somewhat of an improvement. Back to sunny Whakatane on Tuesday!
Here is a pic of me and Tracy making a banana cake earlier in the week. We've been eating all awful lot of rubbish this last week. But the cake was very tasty. And yes, we are posing for the photo!
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not sure I'm supposed to notice things like that dale.
Post a Comment