Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A new refrigerator!

Our fridge has been on its last legs for a while now. It used to ice up quite bad and we'd have nearly frozen food on the top shelf. So we replaced the thermostat but I'm not sure that it worked. I got back from Havelock North and found it was decidedly warm in there!

So me and Jamie went on a mission Monday morning, and I must say, it was pretty easy. We felt like we got a good deal, and the refrigerator was delivered in the afternoon! I am really starting to love it - its bigger than our last one. After that I went and did some grocery shopping, now that I had somewhere safe to store the food!

Its been great to have Jamie home - he got home at 7pm Friday night - his flight was delayed and he got stuck in traffic in Tauranga coming home. However he has been unwell - a touch of the flu - achy and fevers. Despite that he's not one for recuperating in bed...

Fletcher is now going from sitting on to his tummy, so hopefully some crawling is just around the corner. He got a lovely new snuggle sack from his Grandma in the mail on Friday. Check back at some stage for photos.

Lachie had a very late night on Saturday. We went to friends' to have dinner and watch the rugby so he was up 'til about 10pm.

Better go and get Fletcher his dinner and the boys into the bath!

No comments: