Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday Sarah & boys came around for breakfast. Friday afternoon Jamie went up to the Lake with Lachie. I got lonely so he came back again first thing Saturday morning (leaving Lachie with his grandparents). We were going to go to the Ohope Craft Market but decided at the last minute to go shopping in Tauranga instead.

As I mentioned, I wasn't feeling very flash on Sunday so i stayed home from church. Then we went out for lunch at Ohope - the remainder of the afternoon at home.

Jamie went mountain biking yesterday morning with Vaughn, Jason & Isaac over in Rotorua. He had a great time and got use to his new 'hydration backpack'. They picked up Lachie on the way home! Lachie enjoyed his trip in the Martins Plasterers van.

Nine weeks to go until 15 June!

No comments: