

A chilly drizzly day here. It started out nice but has just got colder. I cleaned out my wardrobe earlier this week, and rather foolishly threw out one pair of trackies, and gave the other pair to the op shop. I made an emergency dash this afternoon to K Mart to get another pair, however when I got them home they were the wrong size. Pooh. I had to resort to socks to help keep off the chill.
On a happier note, Lachie and Fletchie were warm as toast in the new jerseys that Grandma made them. How cute is Lachie (he's quite a jersey fan)!! I have yet to capture Fletcher's gorgeousness on the camera.
On a happier note, Lachie and Fletchie were warm as toast in the new jerseys that Grandma made them. How cute is Lachie (he's quite a jersey fan)!! I have yet to capture Fletcher's gorgeousness on the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment