Greetings from a tardy blogger.
I had my first experience of being a sort of 'mother help' on Monday. Lachlan had an outing at his pre-school so I volunteered to drive a few kids and help during the show. It was interesting to see Lachie interact with the other kids who came in our car - I don't see much of that when I drop him off and collect him.
So that was an interesting way to spend the morning - I must say I didn't particularly love the show, "Jungle Rumble" and was glad when it was time to go!!
The one good thing was that I met another of the mothers, who has just moved in across the street, so I had her round for a cup of tea after the show....
Jamie is having more stress at work regarding his trainee dog - more on that as it unfolds:)
He is having a day off today so he has just filled in the garden areas either side of the front door with soil. They look better already and hopefully some plants will follow not far behind!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment