So, basically, our house is finished. Just a few more things to do before we can move in:1 CLEAN!
2 Carpet!!
Yes, the electricity is on, the plumbing is A OK, the kitchen is in... It was so cool, last night I went out to the house at MIDNIGHT because we had forgotten to turn the sprinklers off on the driveway....and the sensor lights came on!!
Well, there are a few other things - like the odd door handle missing, the shower glass needs to go in, and the heat pump.
The kicker is the carpet. A friend is laying it for us - carpet laying is a side job for him, so we can't put the pressure on - and of course he is working really hard at his real job at the moment.
Sigh....
I will of course try to keep you informed. Otherwise I might just turn up in my next post at the new house!

No comments:
Post a Comment