Sunday, November 30, 2008

I guess I've been avoiding Bloggy Land lately....

Its almost 8pm Sunday night and I am definitely hitting the hay shortly. I feel a bit of a cold coming on....

Apart from a few snotty noses, all is well at the Kerr house.

Jamie has enjoyed two weeks off work - which included two weeks away from the dogs. And we have enjoyed having him around.

As for the house situation......


It turns out that the concrete polisher cannot come and finish our floor until 15 December. And we cannot install the kitchen until after that. So, the painter is in at the moment, doing a great job, hopefully he will be finished in a couple of weeks.

Then it is all action stations starting on the 15th. The concrete polisher will be there for two days.

Then on the 19th the kitchen will be installed, on the same day the plumber will start to finish off all the plumbing. Hopefully just prior to all this the electrician will come in too!! Then....carpet, and we should be done. All this in eight working days...??? Hmm, we shall see.

No comments: