At long long last I have decided to toilet train Lachlan. I tried several months ago but quickly decided that I was not ready! But I realised I really needed to get on to it after he turned 3. There is no going back now!
Jamie took Fletcher out most of the morning so me and Lachie could have some one on one training time. There have been a number of accidents, but lots of success too! Most notable of these being that he did a poo on the potty, and also he told me that he wanted to go potty and once he was on, did the business! He's done so great and I am so impressed with him!
More of the same tomorrow!
Jamie took Fletcher out most of the morning so me and Lachie could have some one on one training time. There have been a number of accidents, but lots of success too! Most notable of these being that he did a poo on the potty, and also he told me that he wanted to go potty and once he was on, did the business! He's done so great and I am so impressed with him!
More of the same tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment