I usually buy frozen peas just in case we need a green vegetable with our dinner, and I don't have anything more exciting. Well, no more. I have started buying frozen stirfry mix instead, with neat things like red pepper and snow peas in it. And with the price of red peppers etc and all the other vegetables you need to buy to make a good stirfry, I find it quite cost effective! So there's your little culinary tip for the week...
Me and Jamie have just been doing some jobs around the place on a cloudy Sunday afternoon, while the boys have naps. We went to church this morning and Mark V spoke. Speaking of jobs, I should go and do something about the two loads of laundry I have done.
I will try and post some pictures at some stage!
Me and Jamie have just been doing some jobs around the place on a cloudy Sunday afternoon, while the boys have naps. We went to church this morning and Mark V spoke. Speaking of jobs, I should go and do something about the two loads of laundry I have done.
I will try and post some pictures at some stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment