Fletcher had a bit of an unsettled time in the early hours of the morning - crying intermittently for over an hour. Dearie me. Anyway, for peace of mind I took him to the doctor in Hastings this morning. Of course nothing was wrong! The doctor just thought it was teething and recommended Pamol and Bonjela. I guess I should be grateful that's all it is!
The other thing I did this morning was collected a pram that I am hiring for the ten or so days that I will be in Havelock North with Mum and Dad. The ole' Corolla wagon isn't huge on boot (aka trunk) space, so I decided to leave ours behind and hire one here through Baby on the Move. A great decision! I went for a walk this afternoon with it - its certainly not as good as the Mountain Buggy but it'll work! It was a pretty cold walk - I had a hat and scarf on.
But still no pictures I'm afraid! Byee.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment